In registering for iLuvRun races the participants agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Registration for the race is only confirmed upon successful payment and issuance of an order email.
- The participant agrees to:
iLuvRun may contact the participant by email from time to time. Any notice sent to the email address registered with iLuvRun shall be deemed as received by the participant.
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the his/her in the registration form ("Personal Information");
- maintain the security of his/her password and identification; and
- promptly update his/her Personal Information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- Children are mostly welcome to join in iLuvRun virtual races/challenges but should be accompanied and closely supervised by responsible adult.
- If the participant provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete, or if iLuvRun has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, iLuvRun may suspend or terminate the participant's registration and ban the participant's future use of the official website (or any parts thereof). iLuvRun will neither entertain nor be in any way responsible for any disputes that arise from incomplete details.
- iLuvRun reserves the right to modify or substitute any of these terms of entry from time to time as iLuvRun deems fit. If there is ambiguity in any of these provisions, iLuvRun has the authority to interpret these provisions and in doing so, iLuvRun will take into account the interests of all affected participants. Any amendments to these terms of entry will be updated on the official website.
- The participant takes part in the virtual races/challenges at his or her own risk. To the fullest extent permissible by law, iLuvRun will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for or during participation in virtual races/challenges held by iLuvRun. The participant is strongly encouraged to consult his or her medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual race day.
- The participant must be physically fit to compete safely and must pull out from the race immediately if advised to do so by an official medical staff.
- After registration, there will be no fee refund for participants who do not eventually take part in the virtual races/challenges held by iLuvRun, for any reason.
- Any routes which are submitted before the actual start date and time of the virtual races/challenges are ineligible for distance accumulation. The start date and time for the respective virtual races/challenges can be found on the iLuvRun official website.
- All participants who successfully complete the race according to the rules specified at the individual virtual races/challenges website will be awarded a Finisher's Medal, if applicable.
- iLuvRun will deliver all Finisher's Medals within 4 weeks after the race end date and will not be responsible for unsuccessful deliveries due to incorrect delivery addresses. iLuvRun may attempt another delivery at iLuvRun's discretion. The delivery order will be nullified 6 weeks after the end of the race.
- By using iLuvRun's services, accessing any part of the iLuvRun official website (iluvrun.com), registering for the virtual races/challenges organised by iLuvRun, submitting information to iLuvRun (and/or its related entities) whether to register for the virtual races/challenges organised by iLuvRun or otherwise, or using any features of the aforementioned website, you signify that you have read, understood and agreed to heed this Policy (amended from time to time).
- You hereby agree and consent to iLuvRun's (including related entities and respective agents') collection, usage and disclosure of your personal information.
- If the participant does not wish to provide personal information, which is required, he or she may not be able to be properly registered for the virtual races/challenges, or contacted in case of changes to the virtual races/challenges. The personal information collected in connection with the virtual races/challenges and this statement is separate from, and without prejudice to, any other personal information concerning you collected and held by iLuvRun.
- For more information, please contact iLuvRun at firstname.lastname@example.org.